IPS/GS/2016-18/061 (EC) Notice Dated: 06-03-2017
The Meeting of the Executive Council of Indian Psychiatric Society will be held on 8th April, 2017, Saturday at 5:00 p.m. in Fairfield Marriott Hotel, Opposite Indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Gate No. 2, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow.
1. Condolence resolution, if any.
2. Remarks of the President.
3. Confirmation of minutes of the proceedings of the Post Conference EC Meeting.
4. Business arising out of the minutes.
5. Hon. General Secretary’s report.
6. Hon. Treasurer’s report & approval of new membership.
7. Hon. Editor’s report.
8. Activity Reports of Sub-Committees, Specialty Sections, Task Forces & Branches.
9. Discussion on organizing National Mid Term CME-2017.
10. Progress of ANCIPS 2018.
11. Discussion on organizing ANCIPS 2019.
12. Amendments of Rules and Bye laws, if any.
13. Resolution from Members, if any.
14. Formation of new State / Local Branches.
15. Progress of IPS Headquarters.
16. IPS co-sponsored conferences.
17. Any other business with the permission of chair.
All Office Bearers, Executive Council Members, Organizing Chairpersons and Secretaries of Midterm CME 2017, ANCIPS 2018 & ANCIPS-2019, Chairperson of Election Commission, Chairperson, Co-chairperson, Convener of IPS Sub-Committees, Specialty Sections and Task Forces and Presidents & Secretaries of five zonal branches are requested to attend this EC meeting.
Invitees are requested to confirm their need for accommodation and local transport including airport/railway station pick up and drop by 28th March 2017 to Hon. General Secretary’s office and a copy to Dr. P.K. Dalal, Chairperson, Organizing Committee, ANCIPS 2019.
Contact:- Mobile: 9415025665; 9415089539 Email: email@example.com
On 9th April 2017, Sunday at 9:00 AM, EC will visit the proposed venue of ANCIPS 2019.
The 25 EC Members (05 Office Bearers; 03 Ex-Officio; 07 Direct Council Members; 10 Zonal Representatives) and Chairperson of Election Commission will get AirTicket / RailTicket travel expenses reimbursement as per IPS constitution.
Dr. Gautam Saha
Hon. General SecretaryIndian Psychiatric Society